If you have questions about a particular job listing, or if you would like more information, you may click here to contact the Human Resources Department at Oklahoma Surgical Hospital via e-mail, or telephone 918/477-5966. You may also FAX us at 918/477-5991.
|Patient Financial Counselor - M-F 8:00a - 5:00p|
The Patient Financial Counselor will be responsible for the following:
- Assists patients or family members upon arrival within the hospital, and assists them in answering any questions or concerns they may have regarding billing issues.
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of the department process from the admissions process through the collections process.
- Calculates and estimates patient charges and financial liability of patients.
- Responsible for meeting with patients to discuss benefits and collection of payments.
- Performs admissions and verification of benefits as needed.
Two years of experience in patient account services; hospital experience preferred.
High School diploma or equivalent.
|Apply for this position.|